Sunday 3 April 2011

Some good changes.

Just when you thought you had the perfect host, you meet posterous.com. Now, I no longer need to shut down my Tumblr because Posterous allows me to autopost to both my Tumblelog and Blogspot, and automatically shares it on my Twitter and Facebook feeds.

Although I'm a bit disappointed that their theme editor isn't as user-friendly as Blogger's (because I'm no CSS major), they had me at 'keep all your communities happy at the same time with a single service'. I'm easy to please.

I won't be importing -- ZOMG another awesome feature! -- old Blogger and Tumblr entries, though, so you may need to check the old hosts for my pre-2011 ramblings.

And no, nobody pays me to say these things. I genuinely like articulating these changes. Can everyone see the font I installed?

Janus

May Father Janus and Brother Mercury Cyberneticus bless this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment