Wednesday 17 August 2011

If I don't get to sleep tonight, I am going to start killing bears.

Yesterday, I napped at around 2:30 in the afternoon. I woke up at around 4. I ate nothing but a piece of sausage. I worked out at around 7:30. I finished just a few minutes before 10. I ate a slab of tuna with chili, some Doritos, and dark chocolate for dessert. Then I had a glass of cold milk. I surfed the Intarnetz. I went to bed a few minutes before 1. I stared at the darkness. I stared some more. It went on for some time. I counted sheep. It wouldn’t work. It was already 1:30. I abused myself. I took a cold bath. I was cold and exhausted. I thought I could sleep. I couldn't. I stared at the darkness some more. I recited a mantra to fall asleep. I beat the mantra. I read a book. I drank some milk. I could not sleep. It was nearing 3. I shat and drank more milk. I gave up at 4. I prepared for work. Now, I’m at work. I have been awake for 24 hours now and will have to stay for another 4. I am expecting a good night’s sleep tonight or else I am going to start killing bears.

No comments:

Post a Comment