Thursday 5 November 2009

Anal

Hear ye all who give a shit (no pun intended re: title).

In an attempt to standardise all my accounts cyberwide, I have changed this blog's URL. It is now aldrin-ft.blogspot.com and no longer ahaldrin.blogspot.com. This is to parallel aldrin-ft.tumblr.com. If you follow this blog through Google, it should update itself automatically. If not, although it should, please change it to aldrin-ft.

Likewise, my Twitter ID is now aldrin_ft and my Facebook aldrin.ft. However, Multiply does not allow this sort of change so my Multiply site remains whitewatcher.multiply.com.

REMEMBER: if whitewatcher doesn't work, it should be ahaldrin. If it isn't ahaldrin anymore, it should either be aldrin-ft, aldrin.ft, or aldrin_ft.

Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment